BACKGROUND CHECKS: We can search several public records databases for a specific name. It’s a confidential way to find people so you can reconnect or just get more info on a person. Name Search reports can include property records, criminal & civil court records, bankruptcy, and more. We also include a social network and general internet search with each report.
- Locate Check: Age/Date of Birth, Aliases, Address History, Phone numbers, Property records, and Business records.
- Criminal Check: Age/Date of Birth, Aliases, Address History, Phone numbers, Criminal and Sex Offender History
- Standard Background Check: Age/Date of Birth, Address History, Phone numbers, Property records, Motor Vehicle records, Business records, Criminal & Civil Court records, Bankruptcies, Relatives, and more.
- Expanded Background Check: All of the above information, plus we also include a social network and general internet search with each report.
Address Report – Advanced Person Search – Arrest & Booking Watches – Arrest & Incarceration – Asset Report – Bankruptcy Report – Bankruptcy Search – Basic Person Search – Business Report – Business Search – Civil Court Search – Comprehensive Report – Comprehensive Report with Real-Time MV – Concealed Weapon Permit Search – Contact Info Search – Corporate Filing Search – Criminal Report – Criminal Search – Death Record Search – Directory Assistance Search – Driver’s License Search – Driving Record Search – Email Search – Foreclosure Search – Full SSN Search – Hunting & Fishing License Search – Internet Domain Search – Lien & Judgment Report – Lien & Judgment Search – Locate Report – Marriage & Divorce Search – Motor Vehicle Search – Neighbor Report – People at Work Search – Phones Plus Search – Professional License Search – Property Search – Relative Report – Reverse Phone Lookup Search – ETC
Delivery within 48 hours or its free!
DUE DILIGENCE INVESTIGATIONS: $175 – Due Diligence investigations are the examination of a company’s management, finances, performance, mission, history, aims, clients, and anything else that details how a business functions. Some other commercial due diligence companies merely compile public data. We take the extra step, by providing in-depth analysis of that information which can serve as an accurate, timely, and actionable risk management tool. Due Diligence Investigations can provided crucial business intelligence for when you are considering investing in a new business; bringing a new investor or a key employee into an existing company; or contemplating a merger between companies.
Our Due Diligence Services and Solutions are tailored to fit your needs and requirements. Depending on your particular investigation needs, we can use forensic accounting investigations, background checks, surveillance, mystery shopping, asset searches, financial investigations, and other corporate investigation methods to find out how a company functions. In some cases, investigators will need to review public records, speak with company clients and customers, and contact overseas offices to uncover the legitimacy and potential of a company. Targeted areas for analysis include, but not limited to:
- Company overview (history)
- Employees (benefits, personalities, unions)
- Financial costs/results (revenue, cost structure, selling activities)
- Intellectual property, assets and facilities
- Liabilities and equity
- Materials management (inventory)
- Production and reconciliation audits
- Charitable donations
- Ownership interests
- Identify red flags
- State-owned companies
- Boards of Directors
- Sanctions & debarred parties
- Politically exposed persons
- Licensing & certification
RECORDS RESEARCH & RETRIEVAL: Many public government and court records are not digitized, which means the only way to obtain these records is by going to the actual courthouses. We provide Public Information research at government agencies on-site, such as local, federal, and state courts, police departments, or tax recorder’s offices. We can obtain copies of specific reports or legal documents, or we can conduct a general name search. Research will be conducted to locate where your needed document or information is held, and travel to the necessary location. Documents we can research and retrieve include, but not limited to:
- Criminal Records: Felonies, misdemeanors, sexual offenses, some traffic violations, offense data, etc.
- Civil & Small Claims Records: Lawsuits, liens and judgments, child custody, divorce, civil rights violations, etc.
- Supreme & Appellate Court case records- Business & Professional Licensing
- Probate Court Estate Filings
- Town Tax Recorder records
- Property Title records
- Marriage Certificates
- Bankruptcy records
- Housing Records
Order your searches today by filling out our Contact Us form, or email at email@example.com, or you can call us at 413-342-574. We can help you determine what type of search is best for you.